Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Without A Father

Growing up, i always had my dad being around. I had that dad that cared about me and was always guiding me. But then all of that seemed to change.

When my parents got divorced, my dad moved to Kentucky and me and my brother stayed with my mom. I would say it was a hard time adjusting. 

This time for me was rough. Was kind of mad at my dad. Didn't think it was right for him to leave my brother and I like how he did. Because of this i stopped talking to hi for awhile. Which caused me to do stupid things like not doing well in high school. 

But now i learned and became more mature and started to talk to my dad again. Life is too short to hold grudges or blame people. Things happen for a reason. Which has made me a better person and being able to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment