Monday, October 29, 2012

Hard Knock Life

Daaaaamn !! I am having hard times this semester. 3 Particular things to be specific..

1st would have to be me doing well in school to now I am just doing poorly. As homework keeps piling up, I have been getting more and more behind. Getting distracted is probably the key reason why. 

2nd.. Finding and actually buying myself a new car. My old car just ain't cutting it anymore. It is too old and has too many problems with it. For the past month and a half, I have been asking rides from my girlfriend and my mom, which is a BITCH  ! Because I hate asking rides from other people. Takes me back to those days when i was younger and had to rely on others to get from point A to point B.

And 3rd.. I recently found out that my manager at my work, has been cutting my hours and giving it away. Not only does that piss me off, but she has been giving it away to recently hired people. I have been there for 6 months and I feel disrespected. 

But that is just how it is in this world. Going to have SHIT happen to you. Just have to find a way to overcome it. As Jay-Z portrays in this video, "It's A Hard Knock Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment