Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting Religious All Of A Sudden???



Recently, I have been doing something that I thought i wouldn't be doing in a loooooong time.

And that is going to bible study and actually LIKE IT !! 

For the past couple of weeks I have been going with a couple of friends, and i would have to say that it interests me. Growing up, my parents never really talked about religion or the bible. My mom to church would go on her own time and when she did bring me and my brother, I didn't understand it at all.

But now it just interests me. 

This interests me so much that I have been telling and talking about the bible with friends and family. They asked me, "What has gotten into you?", and i just laugh. 

"Am I Getting Religious Now??" 

I have been asking myself this very question now. Hmmm...... Maybe. But even if I am not, I feel like a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment